Genesis Mining is one of the biggest cryptocurrency mining operations in the world that sells mining-as-a-service contracts. According to our research, Genesis is offering the most profitable mining contracts at the moment.
Genesis Mining Yield Example
- If you would buy 30 TH of mining power today on Genesis Mining, that will cost you $139 dollars for a contract with a duration of 18 months.
- The cost per TH translates to $0.0846 per day or $2.5388 per day for 30 TH.
- On August 19, 30 TH contract would have paid out 0.000384 BTC in mining yield for the day or $4.11 per the current exchange rate.
- Under these conditions, the contract had a 62% yield on that day.
Mining is subject to great volatility. BTC to USD exchange rates can change rapidly. Mining outputs are also subject to significant volatility with changes in difficulty rates, total hashpower and the amount of BTC yet to be mined.
More Thoughts on Crypto
- Bitozi Crypto Compendium
- Will there ever be more than 21 million Bitcoin?
- The Economics of Cryptocurrency Mining
Want to collect interest on your crypto? Sign up for a BlockFi account with this link and receive a $10 bonus in Bitcoin when you fund your account.